Thursday, June 12, 2008

LIFE IS PRECIOUS

i just needed to say this today. life is precious. we need to live every day to the fullest, hug our kids, kiss our spouses, thank our parents. a good friend of mine just found out this week that her mother has ovarian cancer. her mother and my mother are not too far apart in age and it really made me stop and think. what is our purpose here, what is god's plan for our life? every day we need to be in his word, talking to him, asking him to use us today for his plan. also, i just want to say thanks mom for all you have done for me in my life. i would not be where i am today without you. god knew i needed you as my mom. i love you.

1 comment:

rottylover79 said...

I came across your blog from a friends...you know how it goes. I came to this post and made me think of my blog. It's the title I chose and you are so right...life is sooo precious. I couldn't agree with you more.

Cute boys by the way...from your pics, I see a very happy family!